MasterKeys Pro S Settings software
MasterKeys Pro S Settings software is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall MasterKeys Pro S Settings software from your systemCooler Master
. Check out here
for more details on Cooler Master. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cooler Master\MasterKeys Pro S With intelligent RGB folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MasterKeys Pro S Settings software is C:\Windows\uninsMasterKeys Pro S.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.20 MB (2305024 bytes) on disk and is labeled Masterkeys pro S RGB.exe.
The executable files below are part of MasterKeys Pro S Settings software. They take about 7.03 MB (7375684
bytes) on disk.
- Masterkeys pro S RGB HID.exe (1.88 MB)
- Masterkeys pro S RGB.exe (2.20 MB)
- FWUpdate.exe (2.96 MB)
This data is about MasterKeys Pro S Settings software version 0.052
only. Click on the links below for other MasterKeys Pro S Settings software versions:
MasterKeys Pro S Settings software is a program marketed by the software company Cooler Master. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase MasterKeys Pro S Settings software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MasterKeys Pro S Settings software from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MasterKeys Pro S Settings software or simply click the Search field and type in "MasterKeys Pro S Settings software". If it exists on your system the MasterKeys Pro S Settings software application will be found very quickly. After you select MasterKeys Pro S Settings software in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MasterKeys Pro S Settings software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MasterKeys Pro S Settings software.
8. After uninstalling MasterKeys Pro S Settings software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MasterKeys Pro S Settings software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MasterKeys Pro S Settings software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MasterKeys Pro S Settings software by Cooler Master from your PC, we are not saying that MasterKeys Pro S Settings software by Cooler Master is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MasterKeys Pro S Settings software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 23:23:14.563