Mass Video Blaster
Mass Video Blaster is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mass Video Blaster from your PCVlad M.
. You can read more on Vlad M. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mass Video Blaster folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mass Video Blaster is C:\Program Files\Mass Video Blaster\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Mass Video Blaster's main file takes around 696.50 KB (713216 bytes) and is named Mass Video Blaster.exe.
Mass Video Blaster contains of the executables below. They take 20.07 MB (21045613
bytes) on disk.
- Mass Video Blaster.exe (696.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.86 KB)
- Update.exe (81.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
The current web page applies to Mass Video Blaster version 2.32
only. Click on the links below for other Mass Video Blaster versions:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Mass Video Blaster from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mass Video Blaster:
- C:\Program Files\Mass Video Blaster
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mass Video Blaster 2.32
- C:\Program Files\Mass Video Blaster\data\reg.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mass Video Blaster 2.32\Mass Video Blaster.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mass Video Blaster 2.32\Uninstall .lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mass Video Blaster_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mass Video Blaster_RASMANCS
Mass Video Blaster is a program released by Vlad M.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Mass Video Blaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mass Video Blaster from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mass Video Blaster or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mass Video Blaster". If it is installed on your PC the Mass Video Blaster application will be found automatically. When you click Mass Video Blaster in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mass Video Blaster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mass Video Blaster.
8. After removing Mass Video Blaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mass Video Blaster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mass Video Blaster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mass Video Blaster by Vlad M. from your computer, nor are we saying that Mass Video Blaster by Vlad M. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mass Video Blaster supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:30:53.347