Mass Effect is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mass Effect from your systemBioWare
. More information on BioWare can be seen here
. Click on http://masseffect.bioware.com/
to get more information about Mass Effect on BioWare's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mass Effect directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mass Effect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 25.65 MB (26891496 bytes) on disk and is labeled MassEffect.exe.
Mass Effect contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.42 MB (33994360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MassEffectLauncher.exe (713.23 KB)
- runme.exe (40.00 KB)
- MassEffect.exe (25.65 MB)
- MassEffectConfig.exe (2.28 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (473.27 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
You can find below a few links to other Mass Effect releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Mass Effect we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Mass Effect:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 17460
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\bioware\mass effect
Mass Effect is an application marketed by BioWare. Some people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Mass Effect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mass Effect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mass Effect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mass Effect". The Mass Effect app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mass Effect in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mass Effect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mass Effect:
- The publisher is: http://masseffect.bioware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mass Effect.
8. After removing Mass Effect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mass Effect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mass Effect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mass Effect by BioWare from your PC, we are not saying that Mass Effect by BioWare is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mass Effect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:30:08.557