This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Masouman for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Masouman from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Delivered by Citrix. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Masouman by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Masouman. They take 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
This info is about Masouman version 1.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Masouman is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Masouman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Masouman from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Masouman or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Masouman". The Masouman program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Masouman in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Masouman, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Masouman.
8. After uninstalling Masouman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Masouman which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Masouman with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Masouman by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Masouman by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Masouman in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:53:54.037