Marvell SATA3 Driver
This info is about Marvell SATA3 Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Marvell SATA3 Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell SATA3 Driver folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Marvell SATA3 Driver is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell SATA3 Driver\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. How to uninstall Marvell SATA3 Driver from your PC
Marvell SATA3 Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.20 MB (1261320
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (79.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of Marvell SATA3 Driver.
Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Marvell SATA3 Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Marvell SATA3 Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Marvell SATA3 Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Marvell SATA3 Driver". The Marvell SATA3 Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Marvell SATA3 Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Marvell SATA3 Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Marvell SATA3 Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell SATA3 Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Marvell SATA3 Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell SATA3 Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130