Marvell Miniport Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. Further information on Marvell can be found here
. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Marvell Miniport Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninst.exe and it has a size of 712.34 KB (729440 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Marvell Miniport Driver. They occupy about 807.13 KB (826496
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (712.34 KB)
- ykx32ie.exe (94.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Marvell Miniport Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Marvell Miniport Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Marvell\Miniport Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program marketed by the software company Marvell. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver program will be found automatically. When you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:22:31.820