Marvell Miniport Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computerMarvell
. More data about Marvell can be seen here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninst.exe and occupies 709.23 KB (726248 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Marvell Miniport Driver. They take 804.73 KB (824040
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (709.23 KB)
- ykx64ie.exe (95.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Marvell Miniport Driver. For other Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Marvell\Miniport Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application marketed by Marvell. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:22:14.973