Marvell Miniport Driver
This info is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. More information on Marvell can be seen here
. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver. Marvell Miniport Driver's main file takes about 713.64 KB (730768 bytes) and its name is Uninst.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver contains of the executables below. They take 808.42 KB (827824
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (713.64 KB)
- ykx32ie.exe (94.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Marvell Miniport Driver. For more Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program offered by the software company Marvell. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:49:20.377