Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. Open here
where you can read more on Marvell. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 136.00 KB (139264 bytes) on disk and is titled installu.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 280.42 KB (287151
bytes) on disk:
- installu.exe (136.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (144.42 KB)
The current page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.22.4.3
only. You can find below a few links to other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program released by the software company Marvell. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:54:37.977