Marvell Miniport Driver
This info is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. You can find out more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Marvell Miniport Driver's primary file takes about 199.50 KB (204288 bytes) and its name is installu.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 360.47 KB (369126
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (199.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (160.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Marvell Miniport Driver. You can find here a few links to other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program offered by Marvell. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 19:24:05.217