Marvell MRU is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Marvell MRU from your systemMarvell
. You can read more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Usually the Marvell MRU application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\61xx folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Marvell MRU is C:\Program Files\Marvell\61xx\un61xxmru.exe. zRaidTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 504.00 KB (516096 bytes) on disk.
Marvell MRU contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.15 MB (1208713
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- un61xxmru.exe (63.53 KB)
- ab.exe (64.06 KB)
- httpd.exe (20.06 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (40.08 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (52.07 KB)
- htdbm.exe (76.07 KB)
- htdigest.exe (68.07 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (72.07 KB)
- logresolve.exe (20.07 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (44.07 KB)
- wintty.exe (20.07 KB)
- php-win.exe (28.06 KB)
- php.exe (28.05 KB)
- mvraidsvc.exe (60.00 KB)
- zRaidTray.exe (504.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Marvell MRU. You can find below info on other application versions of Marvell MRU:
Marvell MRU is a program offered by the software company Marvell. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Marvell MRU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Marvell MRU from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Marvell MRU or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell MRU". The Marvell MRU app will be found automatically. When you select Marvell MRU in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Marvell MRU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Marvell MRU.
8. After uninstalling Marvell MRU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Marvell MRU which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell MRU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Marvell MRU by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that Marvell MRU by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Marvell MRU supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 06:45:38.797