This web page is about Mars WiFi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mars WiFi from your systemZK Corporation
. More information about ZK Corporation can be found here
. More information about the software Mars WiFi can be seen at http://www.zkytech.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\zksoft\marswifi folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mars WiFi is C:\Program Files (x86)\zksoft\marswifi\unist000.exe. marswifi.exe is the Mars WiFi's main executable file and it takes around 1.63 MB (1713720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Mars WiFi. They occupy 3.69 MB (3873992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aegisi5.exe (435.71 KB)
- marswifi.exe (1.63 MB)
- unist000.exe (793.16 KB)
- zkservice.exe (402.76 KB)
- zkdrvinst.exe (106.76 KB)
- zkdrvinst64.exe (371.26 KB)
The current page applies to Mars WiFi version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mars WiFi versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Mars WiFi.Registry that is not removed:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Mars WiFi is a program offered by ZK Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Mars WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mars WiFi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mars WiFi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mars WiFi". If it is installed on your PC the Mars WiFi app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mars WiFi in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mars WiFi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mars WiFi:
- The publisher is: http://www.zkytech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\zksoft\marswifi\unist000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mars WiFi.
8. After uninstalling Mars WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mars WiFi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mars WiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mars WiFi by ZK Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Mars WiFi by ZK Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mars WiFi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:06:53.750