Mars Notebook 2.1
This web page is about Mars Notebook 2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mars Notebook 2.1 from your computerMars Software
. Check out here
for more information on Mars Software. More details about Mars Notebook 2.1 can be seen at http://www.mars-soft.net
. Usually the Mars Notebook 2.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Mars Notebook directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Mars Notebook 2.1 is C:\Program Files\Mars Notebook\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mars Notebook 2.1's primary file takes around 3.02 MB (3163136 bytes) and is named Notebook.exe.
Mars Notebook 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.08 MB (3229226
bytes) on disk.
- Notebook.exe (3.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Mars Notebook 2.1.
Mars Notebook 2.1 is a program marketed by the software company Mars Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Mars Notebook 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mars Notebook 2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mars Notebook 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mars Notebook 2.1". The Mars Notebook 2.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mars Notebook 2.1 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mars Notebook 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mars Notebook 2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.mars-soft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mars Notebook\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mars Notebook 2.1.
8. After removing Mars Notebook 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mars Notebook 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mars Notebook 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mars Notebook 2.1 by Mars Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Mars Notebook 2.1 by Mars Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mars Notebook 2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 22:46:48.527