Marble Arena 1.3
This web page is about Marble Arena 1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Marble Arena 1.3 from your PCBrightside Entertainment
. Open here
for more info on Brightside Entertainment. You can get more details related to Marble Arena 1.3 at http://www.marble-arena.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marble Arena directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Marble Arena 1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Marble Arena\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Launcher.exe is the Marble Arena 1.3's main executable file and it takes close to 594.50 KB (608768 bytes) on disk.
Marble Arena 1.3 contains of the executables below. They take 1.94 MB (2036505
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (594.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- arena.exe (726.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Marble Arena 1.3.
Marble Arena 1.3 is a program by the software company Brightside Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Marble Arena 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Marble Arena 1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Marble Arena 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marble Arena 1.3". The Marble Arena 1.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Marble Arena 1.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Marble Arena 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Marble Arena 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.marble-arena.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Marble Arena\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Marble Arena 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Marble Arena 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Marble Arena 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Marble Arena 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marble Arena 1.3 by Brightside Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Marble Arena 1.3 by Brightside Entertainment is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marble Arena 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 11:32:39.400