This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mapquest for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mapquest from your PCPokki
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Mapquest is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Mapquest by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called ServiceHostApp.exe and its approximative size is 7.51 MB (7873512 bytes).
Mapquest installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.09 MB (22112696
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Mapquest version 126.96.36.199799
Mapquest is an application by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Mapquest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mapquest from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mapquest or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mapquest". The Mapquest app will be found very quickly. After you select Mapquest in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mapquest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mapquest.
8. After removing Mapquest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mapquest that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mapquest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mapquest by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Mapquest by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mapquest in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-30 10:40:18.227