MapViewer Demo 8
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MapViewer Demo 8 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MapViewer Demo 8 from your PCGolden Software, LLC
. You can find out more on Golden Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Golden Software\MapViewer Demo 8 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled Map.exe and it has a size of 11.53 MB (12093896 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MapViewer Demo 8. They take about 19.39 MB (20334024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- geodeu.exe (4.15 MB)
- GSCrashu.exe (588.50 KB)
- InternetUpdateu.exe (466.00 KB)
- Map.exe (11.53 MB)
- MapViewerUpdate.exe (864.50 KB)
- pdftobmp.exe (1.71 MB)
- Scripter.exe (131.50 KB)
This web page is about MapViewer Demo 8 version 8.0.212
alone. You can find below a few links to other MapViewer Demo 8 releases:
MapViewer Demo 8 is a program released by Golden Software, LLC. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MapViewer Demo 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MapViewer Demo 8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MapViewer Demo 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MapViewer Demo 8". If it is installed on your PC the MapViewer Demo 8 application will be found very quickly. After you select MapViewer Demo 8 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MapViewer Demo 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MapViewer Demo 8.
8. After removing MapViewer Demo 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MapViewer Demo 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MapViewer Demo 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MapViewer Demo 8 by Golden Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that MapViewer Demo 8 by Golden Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MapViewer Demo 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:46:19.260