Manymo 2.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Manymo 2.1 from your computerManymo, LLC
. You can read more on Manymo, LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Manymo 2.1 can be seen at https://www.manymo.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Manymo directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Manymo\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Manymo 2.1. uninst.exe is the Manymo 2.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 36.91 KB (37797 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Manymo 2.1. They take an average of 36.91 KB (37797
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Manymo 2.1 version 2.1
When you're planning to uninstall Manymo 2.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Manymo 2.1 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Manymo 2.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Manymo
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Manymo
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\bin\manymo
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\lib\common-22.9.1.jar
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\lib\commons-cli-1.2.jar
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\lib\ddmlib-22.9.1.jar
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\lib\gson-2.2.4.jar
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\lib\guava-15.0.jar
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\lib\java_websocket.jar
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\lib\kxml2-2.3.0.jar
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\lib\manymo-2.1.3.jar
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\lib\retrofit-1.5.1.jar
- C:\Program Files\Manymo\uninst.exe
Manymo 2.1 is an application offered by Manymo, LLC. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Manymo 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Manymo 2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Manymo 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Manymo 2.1". If it exists on your system the Manymo 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Manymo 2.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Manymo 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Manymo 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.manymo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Manymo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Manymo 2.1.
8. After removing Manymo 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Manymo 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Manymo 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Manymo 2.1 by Manymo, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Manymo 2.1 by Manymo, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Manymo 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:32:19.237