ManyDownloader is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ManyDownloader from your PCVisicom Media Inc.
. More information on Visicom Media Inc. can be found here
. More info about the program ManyDownloader can be seen at http://www.ManyDownloader.com/help
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ManyDownloader folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. ManyDownloader's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ManyDownloader\uninst-ftp.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 39.96 MB (41897464 bytes) on disk and is labeled ManyDownloader.exe.
ManyDownloader contains of the executables below. They occupy 40.06 MB (42001400
bytes) on disk.
- ManyDownloader.exe (39.96 MB)
- uninst-ftp.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.114
of ManyDownloader. You can find here a few links to other ManyDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
ManyDownloader is an application released by Visicom Media Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ManyDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ManyDownloader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ManyDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ManyDownloader". The ManyDownloader app will be found automatically. When you select ManyDownloader in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ManyDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ManyDownloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ManyDownloader.com/help
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ManyDownloader\uninst-ftp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ManyDownloader.
8. After removing ManyDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ManyDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ManyDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ManyDownloader by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ManyDownloader by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ManyDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:37:18.357