Manuals Finder is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Manuals Finder from your systemManuals Finder
. You can read more on Manuals Finder or check for application updates here
. Manuals Finder is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Manuals Finder folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Manuals Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Manuals Finder\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named manuals_finder.exe and its approximative size is 432.46 KB (442840 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Manuals Finder. They occupy 464.66 KB (475809
bytes) on disk.
- manuals_finder.exe (432.46 KB)
- uninstall.exe (32.20 KB)
This web page is about Manuals Finder version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Manuals Finder.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Manuals Finder:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Manuals Finder\manuals_finder.exe
Manuals Finder is a program offered by Manuals Finder. Some users try to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Manuals Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Manuals Finder from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Manuals Finder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Manuals Finder". The Manuals Finder application will be found very quickly. After you click Manuals Finder in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Manuals Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Manuals Finder.
8. After removing Manuals Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Manuals Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Manuals Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Manuals Finder by Manuals Finder from your PC, we are not saying that Manuals Finder by Manuals Finder is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Manuals Finder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:15:27.157