This web page is about Mantike 2.5.03 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mantike 2.5.03 from your computerGromov Mikhail
. You can read more on Gromov Mikhail or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Mantike 2.5.03 can be found at http://www.mantike.mgromoboi.com
. Mantike 2.5.03 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mantike directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Mantike\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mantike 2.5.03. Mantike 2.5.03's main file takes around 2.61 MB (2735616 bytes) and its name is Mantike.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mantike 2.5.03. They take 2.65 MB (2783457
bytes) on disk.
- Mantike.exe (2.61 MB)
- uninst.exe (46.72 KB)
The current web page applies to Mantike 2.5.03 version 2.5.03
Mantike 2.5.03 is a program marketed by the software company Gromov Mikhail. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mantike 2.5.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mantike 2.5.03 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mantike 2.5.03 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mantike 2.5.03". If it is installed on your PC the Mantike 2.5.03 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mantike 2.5.03 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mantike 2.5.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mantike 2.5.03:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mantike.mgromoboi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mantike\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mantike 2.5.03.
8. After removing Mantike 2.5.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mantike 2.5.03 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mantike 2.5.03 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mantike 2.5.03 by Gromov Mikhail from your PC, we are not saying that Mantike 2.5.03 by Gromov Mikhail is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mantike 2.5.03 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:57:54.970