Manga maker ComiPo!
This page is about Manga maker ComiPo! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Manga maker ComiPo! from your PCComiPo! LLP
. Go over here
for more information on ComiPo! LLP. More details about the program Manga maker ComiPo! can be found at http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/programs/manga-maker-comipo
. Manga maker ComiPo! is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Manga Maker Comipo directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Manga maker ComiPo! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. ComiPo.exe is the Manga maker ComiPo!'s primary executable file and it occupies about 4.47 MB (4682240 bytes) on disk.
Manga maker ComiPo! contains of the executables below. They occupy 236.52 MB (248012006
bytes) on disk.
- ComiPo.exe (4.47 MB)
- ComiPoconfig.exe (66.89 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
Manga maker ComiPo! is an application offered by the software company ComiPo! LLP. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Manga maker ComiPo! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Manga maker ComiPo! with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Manga maker ComiPo! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Manga maker ComiPo!". If it exists on your system the Manga maker ComiPo! program will be found very quickly. When you click Manga maker ComiPo! in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Manga maker ComiPo!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Manga maker ComiPo!:
- The software company is: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/programs/manga-maker-comipo
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Manga maker ComiPo!.
8. After removing Manga maker ComiPo!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Manga maker ComiPo! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Manga maker ComiPo! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Manga maker ComiPo! by ComiPo! LLP from your computer, nor are we saying that Manga maker ComiPo! by ComiPo! LLP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Manga maker ComiPo! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 18:00:59.233