Man of Prey
Man of Prey is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. Man of Prey is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buka\Man of Prey folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Man of Prey by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Buka\Man of Prey\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named E8.exe and its approximative size is 5.48 MB (5746688 bytes). A way to uninstall Man of Prey from your system
The following executables are installed along with Man of Prey. They occupy about 6.14 MB (6442266
bytes) on disk.
- E8.exe (5.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Man of Prey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Man of Prey from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Man of Prey or simply click the Search field and type in "Man of Prey". If it is installed on your PC the Man of Prey application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Man of Prey in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Man of Prey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Man of Prey.
8. After uninstalling Man of Prey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Man of Prey that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Man of Prey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130