This web page is about Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from your systemMalwarebytes Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Malwarebytes Corporation. You can read more about about Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware at http://www.malwarebytes.org
. Usually the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's main file takes about 1.04 MB (1090952 bytes) and its name is mbam.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. They take 2.43 MB (2549624
bytes) on disk.
- mbam.exe (1.04 MB)
- mbamgui.exe (427.33 KB)
- mbamservice.exe (297.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.83 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
When planning to uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a program by the software company Malwarebytes Corporation. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search field and type in "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware". The Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware program will be found automatically. When you select Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.malwarebytes.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware by Malwarebytes Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware by Malwarebytes Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:46:51.660