Malware Hunter 220.127.116.112
Malware Hunter 18.104.22.1682 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Malware Hunter 22.214.171.1242 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Further information on Glarysoft Ltd can be found here
. More info about the program Malware Hunter 126.96.36.1992 can be found at http://www.glarysoft.com/malware-hunter/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Malware Hunter 188.8.131.522 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled MalwareHunter.exe and it has a size of 2.29 MB (2396152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Malware Hunter 184.108.40.2062. They take about 6.78 MB (7108768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (942.98 KB)
- MalwareHunter.exe (2.29 MB)
- MemfilesService.exe (443.48 KB)
- mhtray.exe (957.99 KB)
- PCBooster.exe (451.99 KB)
- QuickSearch.exe (726.48 KB)
- StartupHelper.exe (350.49 KB)
- uninst.exe (180.27 KB)
- MHCloudSvc.exe (344.48 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (139.99 KB)
- x64ProcessAssistSvc.exe (63.99 KB)
The current page applies to Malware Hunter 220.127.116.112 version 18.104.22.1682
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Malware Hunter 22.214.171.1242 from your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Malware Hunter 126.96.36.1992:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Malware Hunter 188.8.131.522 RePack (& Portable) by TryRooM.rar.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Malware Hunter_is1
Malware Hunter 184.108.40.2062 is an application offered by Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Malware Hunter 220.127.116.112 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Malware Hunter 18.104.22.1682 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Malware Hunter 22.214.171.1242 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Malware Hunter 126.96.36.1992". If it exists on your system the Malware Hunter 188.8.131.522 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Malware Hunter 184.108.40.2062 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Malware Hunter 220.127.116.112, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Malware Hunter 18.104.22.1682:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glarysoft.com/malware-hunter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Malware Hunter 22.214.171.1242.
8. After uninstalling Malware Hunter 126.96.36.1992, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Malware Hunter 188.8.131.522 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Malware Hunter 184.108.40.2062 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Malware Hunter 220.127.116.112 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Malware Hunter 18.104.22.1682 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Malware Hunter 22.214.171.1242 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 10:37:04.797