Malware Hunter 184.108.40.206
This info is about Malware Hunter 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Malware Hunter 18.104.22.168 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Glarysoft Ltd. You can read more about on Malware Hunter 22.214.171.124 at http://www.glarysoft.com/malware-hunter/
. Usually the Malware Hunter 126.96.36.199 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Malware Hunter 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter\uninst.exe. Malware Hunter 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 2.11 MB (2207696 bytes) and is named MalwareHunter.exe.
Malware Hunter 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.97 MB (6264856
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (942.95 KB)
- MalwareHunter.exe (2.11 MB)
- mhtray.exe (799.45 KB)
- uninst.exe (185.41 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.48 MB)
- savapi.exe (375.45 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (139.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Malware Hunter 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
If planning to uninstall Malware Hunter 126.96.36.199 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Malware Hunter
Malware Hunter 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Malware Hunter 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Malware Hunter 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Malware Hunter 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Malware Hunter 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Malware Hunter 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select Malware Hunter 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Malware Hunter 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Malware Hunter 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.glarysoft.com/malware-hunter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Malware Hunter 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Malware Hunter 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Malware Hunter 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Malware Hunter 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Malware Hunter 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Malware Hunter 220.127.116.11 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Malware Hunter 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:47:17.470