MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1
This page is about MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 from your PCTwo Pilots
. Open here
for more information on Two Pilots. You can see more info related to MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 at http://www.colorpilot.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MakeUp Pilot folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\MakeUp Pilot\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1. MakeUpPilot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.92 MB (2009280 bytes) on disk.
MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.58 MB (2704922
bytes) on disk:
- MakeUpPilot.exe (1.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.1
of MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1.
MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 is an application marketed by Two Pilots. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1". If it exists on your system the MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.colorpilot.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MakeUp Pilot\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1.
8. After uninstalling MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 by Two Pilots from your computer, nor are we saying that MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 by Two Pilots is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MakeUp Pilot Trial 4.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:56:40.997