MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 from your systemTwo Pilots
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Two Pilots. Click on http://www.colorpilot.com/
to get more information about MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 on Two Pilots's website. MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MakeUp Pilot directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 is C:\Program Files\MakeUp Pilot\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2's main file takes around 2.01 MB (2108608 bytes) and is named MakeUpPilot.exe.
MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.67 MB (2804250
bytes) on disk.
- MakeUpPilot.exe (2.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This data is about MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 version 4.2
MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 is a program by Two Pilots. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2". The MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.colorpilot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MakeUp Pilot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2.
8. After removing MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 by Two Pilots from your PC, we are not saying that MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 by Two Pilots is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:10:26.253