MakeUp Instrument 4.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MakeUp Instrument 4.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall MakeUp Instrument 4.1 from your computerFatykhov Timur
. Go over here
where you can read more on Fatykhov Timur. Please follow http://www.MakeUpinstrument.com/
if you want to read more on MakeUp Instrument 4.1 on Fatykhov Timur's web page. Usually the MakeUp Instrument 4.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\MakeUpInstrument folder, depending on the user's option during setup. MakeUp Instrument 4.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MakeUpInstrument\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 5.68 MB (5951488 bytes) on disk and is called MakeUpInstrument.exe.
MakeUp Instrument 4.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.08 MB (7423031
bytes) on disk.
- MakeUpInstrument.exe (5.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of MakeUp Instrument 4.1.
MakeUp Instrument 4.1 is a program offered by the software company Fatykhov Timur. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove MakeUp Instrument 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MakeUp Instrument 4.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MakeUp Instrument 4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MakeUp Instrument 4.1". The MakeUp Instrument 4.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MakeUp Instrument 4.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MakeUp Instrument 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MakeUp Instrument 4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MakeUpinstrument.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MakeUpInstrument\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MakeUp Instrument 4.1.
8. After uninstalling MakeUp Instrument 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MakeUp Instrument 4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MakeUp Instrument 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MakeUp Instrument 4.1 by Fatykhov Timur from your PC, nor are we saying that MakeUp Instrument 4.1 by Fatykhov Timur is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MakeUp Instrument 4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 05:25:32.743