Majesty: Gold Edition
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Majesty: Gold Edition for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Majesty: Gold Edition from your computerCyberlore
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cyberlore. Click on http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/majesty-gold
to get more details about Majesty: Gold Edition on Cyberlore's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Majesty Gold Edition folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Majesty: Gold Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.86 MB (2994176 bytes) on disk and is labeled Majesty.exe.
The following executables are contained in Majesty: Gold Edition. They take 10.05 MB (10541914
bytes) on disk.
- INF1.EXE (3.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
- Majesty.exe (2.86 MB)
- MajX.exe (2.96 MB)
Majesty: Gold Edition is a program by Cyberlore. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Majesty: Gold Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Majesty: Gold Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Majesty: Gold Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "Majesty: Gold Edition". The Majesty: Gold Edition app will be found automatically. After you select Majesty: Gold Edition in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Majesty: Gold Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Majesty: Gold Edition:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/majesty-gold
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Majesty: Gold Edition.
8. After uninstalling Majesty: Gold Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Majesty: Gold Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Majesty: Gold Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Majesty: Gold Edition by Cyberlore from your PC, nor are we saying that Majesty: Gold Edition by Cyberlore is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Majesty: Gold Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-18 06:14:27.820