This page contains detailed information on how to remove MaintenanceService-Funmoods for Windows. Usually the MaintenanceService-Funmoods program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Funmoods\UpdateProc directory, depending on the user's option during setup. MaintenanceService-Funmoods's primary file takes about 97.00 KB (99328 bytes) and its name is UpdateTask.exe. How to uninstall MaintenanceService-Funmoods from your computer
MaintenanceService-Funmoods is composed of the following executables which occupy 97.00 KB (99328
bytes) on disk:
- UpdateTask.exe (97.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall MaintenanceService-Funmoods is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MaintenanceService-Funmoods from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MaintenanceService-Funmoods or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MaintenanceService-Funmoods". If it is installed on your PC the MaintenanceService-Funmoods application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MaintenanceService-Funmoods in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MaintenanceService-Funmoods, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MaintenanceService-Funmoods.
8. After removing MaintenanceService-Funmoods, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MaintenanceService-Funmoods which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MaintenanceService-Funmoods using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130