This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mail.Ru Cloud for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Mail.Ru Cloud from your systemMail.Ru Group
. Further information on Mail.Ru Group can be seen here
. Mail.Ru Cloud is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Mail.Ru Cloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cloud.exe is the Mail.Ru Cloud's primary executable file and it occupies around 27.53 MB (28863952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mail.Ru Cloud. They occupy about 29.02 MB (30434839
bytes) on disk.
- Cloud.exe (27.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
This page is about Mail.Ru Cloud version 13.10.2400
alone. Click on the links below for other Mail.Ru Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
Mail.Ru Cloud is a program by the software company Mail.Ru Group. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Mail.Ru Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mail.Ru Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mail.Ru Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mail.Ru Cloud". The Mail.Ru Cloud app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mail.Ru Cloud in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mail.Ru Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mail.Ru Cloud.
8. After removing Mail.Ru Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mail.Ru Cloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mail.Ru Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mail.Ru Cloud by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, we are not saying that Mail.Ru Cloud by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mail.Ru Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 17:47:08.647