Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933
This page is about Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 from your PCl-rePack®
. Go over here
for more info on l-rePack®. More details about Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 can be seen at http://agent.mail.ru/
. Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.RU\Agent directory, regulated by the user's choice. Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.RU\Agent\unins000.exe. magent.exe is the Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933's primary executable file and it takes circa 34.66 MB (36348448 bytes) on disk.
Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.57 MB (37292743
bytes) on disk.
- magent.exe (34.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.16 KB)
The current page applies to Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 version 6.3.7933
Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 is a program marketed by the software company l-rePack®. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933". If it exists on your system the Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 application will be found automatically. After you select Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933:
- The software company is: http://agent.mail.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.RU\Agent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933.
8. After uninstalling Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 by l-rePack® from your PC, nor are we saying that Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mail.RU Agent 6.3.7933 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 06:19:18.117