MailStore Server 10.2.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MailStore Server 10.2.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MailStore Server 10.2.1 from your PCMailStore Software GmbH
. Go over here
for more details on MailStore Software GmbH. More info about the app MailStore Server 10.2.1 can be seen at http://www.mailstore.com
. MailStore Server 10.2.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MailStore\MailStore Server directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling MailStore Server 10.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MailStore\MailStore Server\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.88 MB (1966264 bytes) on disk and is labeled MailStore.exe.
The following executables are contained in MailStore Server 10.2.1. They take 15.01 MB (15740453
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MailStore.exe (1.88 MB)
- MailStoreCmd.exe (364.18 KB)
- MailStoreCmdSilent.exe (364.18 KB)
- MailStoreServerConfig.exe (6.79 MB)
- MailStoreServer_x64.exe (466.18 KB)
- MailStoreServer_x86.exe (449.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- filtdump.exe (45.00 KB)
- filtdump.exe (46.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (680.50 KB)
- gfix.exe (318.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (321.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (530.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (235.50 KB)
- gstat.exe (238.50 KB)
- gbak.exe (349.50 KB)
- gfix.exe (144.50 KB)
- gstat.exe (236.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (264.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (108.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (152.00 KB)
This data is about MailStore Server 10.2.1 version 10.2.1.12861
MailStore Server 10.2.1 is an application by the software company MailStore Software GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase MailStore Server 10.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MailStore Server 10.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MailStore Server 10.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MailStore Server 10.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the MailStore Server 10.2.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MailStore Server 10.2.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MailStore Server 10.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MailStore Server 10.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mailstore.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MailStore\MailStore Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MailStore Server 10.2.1.
8. After removing MailStore Server 10.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MailStore Server 10.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MailStore Server 10.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MailStore Server 10.2.1 by MailStore Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that MailStore Server 10.2.1 by MailStore Software GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MailStore Server 10.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 10:22:52.940