MailList Controller 12.7
This info is about MailList Controller 12.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MailList Controller 12.7 from your PCArclab Software GbR
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Arclab Software GbR. You can read more about on MailList Controller 12.7 at http://www.arclab.com
. MailList Controller 12.7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arclab\MailList Controller folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove MailList Controller 12.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Arclab\MailList Controller\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. amlc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.18 MB (5429968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with MailList Controller 12.7. They occupy about 25.21 MB (26436848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- alview.exe (1.71 MB)
- amlc.exe (5.18 MB)
- amlceditor.exe (4.39 MB)
- amlcsct.exe (431.20 KB)
- amlcsvc.exe (2.96 MB)
- amlcsvchlp.exe (13.20 KB)
- dbv.exe (1.61 MB)
- dbvext.exe (1.53 MB)
- dxc.exe (2.69 MB)
- nlw.exe (4.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.70 KB)
This data is about MailList Controller 12.7 version 12.7
MailList Controller 12.7 is a program marketed by the software company Arclab Software GbR. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase MailList Controller 12.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MailList Controller 12.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MailList Controller 12.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MailList Controller 12.7". If it is installed on your PC the MailList Controller 12.7 application will be found very quickly. When you select MailList Controller 12.7 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MailList Controller 12.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MailList Controller 12.7:
- The software company is: http://www.arclab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arclab\MailList Controller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MailList Controller 12.7.
8. After removing MailList Controller 12.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MailList Controller 12.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MailList Controller 12.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MailList Controller 12.7 by Arclab Software GbR from your PC, we are not saying that MailList Controller 12.7 by Arclab Software GbR is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MailList Controller 12.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 06:37:09.877