This web page is about MailBase for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MailBase from your computerNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MailBase folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. MailBase's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MailBase\uninst.exe. MailBase's primary file takes about 528.00 KB (540676 bytes) and is called mailbase.exe.
MailBase contains of the executables below. They take 1.03 MB (1081352
bytes) on disk.
- mailbase.exe (528.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (528.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove MailBase.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\MailBase\mailbase.exe
MailBase is a program offered by NCH Software. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove MailBase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MailBase from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MailBase or simply click the Search field and type in "MailBase". If it exists on your system the MailBase app will be found automatically. When you click MailBase in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MailBase, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MailBase.
8. After uninstalling MailBase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MailBase which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MailBase with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MailBase by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that MailBase by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MailBase in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:03:31.650