Mail-Time is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mail-Time from your systemThinc Technology
. Further information on Thinc Technology can be found here
. Please follow http://www.thinctechnology.com.au
if you want to read more on Mail-Time on Thinc Technology's website. Mail-Time is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Thinc folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Mail-Time is C:\Program. Mail-Time's primary file takes about 134.73 KB (137964 bytes) and is named Uninst_Mail-Time.exe.
Mail-Time installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.30 MB (7657196
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninst_Mail-Time.exe (134.73 KB)
- ThincMailStart.exe (46.50 KB)
- tmail.exe (3.49 MB)
- tmregister.exe (84.50 KB)
- TPSFIX.EXE (54.50 KB)
- ttime.exe (1.26 MB)
- ttrepair.exe (1,007.00 KB)
This web page is about Mail-Time version 1.00.000
Mail-Time is an application offered by Thinc Technology. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Mail-Time is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mail-Time from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mail-Time or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mail-Time". If it exists on your system the Mail-Time app will be found automatically. When you select Mail-Time in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mail-Time, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mail-Time:
- The publisher is: http://www.thinctechnology.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mail-Time.
8. After uninstalling Mail-Time, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mail-Time that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mail-Time using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mail-Time by Thinc Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Mail-Time by Thinc Technology is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mail-Time in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 02:17:15.497