Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt
Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt from your computerGameHouse
. Open here
for more information on GameHouse. The program is usually located in the C:\GameHouse Games\Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\d893e7fd5b9ca79a792080c10f4a56eb.rguninst" "AddRemove" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt. Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt's primary file takes around 60.95 KB (62416 bytes) and is called bstrapInstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt. They occupy about 488.36 KB (500080
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (60.95 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This data is about Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt version 1.0
Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt is a program marketed by GameHouse. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt or simply click the Search field and type in "Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt". If it is installed on your PC the Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt.
8. After removing Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt by GameHouse from your PC, we are not saying that Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt by GameHouse is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:44:38.580