You can find below details on how to uninstall Mahjong Revealed for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mahjong Revealed from your PCFreeGamePick
. Additional info about FreeGamePick can be found here
. You can read more about on Mahjong Revealed at http://www.freegamepick.net/
. Usually the Mahjong Revealed program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick\Mahjong Revealed directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Mahjong Revealed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick\Mahjong Revealed\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. game.exe is the Mahjong Revealed's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.40 MB (1472000 bytes) on disk.
Mahjong Revealed installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.54 MB (2668233
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Mahjong Revealed has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Mahjong Revealed
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mahjong Revealed_is1
Mahjong Revealed is an application by the software company FreeGamePick. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Mahjong Revealed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mahjong Revealed with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mahjong Revealed or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mahjong Revealed". The Mahjong Revealed app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mahjong Revealed in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mahjong Revealed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mahjong Revealed:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freegamepick.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick\Mahjong Revealed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mahjong Revealed.
8. After removing Mahjong Revealed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mahjong Revealed that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mahjong Revealed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mahjong Revealed by FreeGamePick from your PC, we are not saying that Mahjong Revealed by FreeGamePick is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mahjong Revealed in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:07:23.030