Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan from your computerPopCap Games
. More data about PopCap Games can be read here
. Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PopCap Games\Mahjong Escape Ancient Japan folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. MahjongEscapeAJ.exe is the Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.89 MB (1985432 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan. They take about 2.19 MB (2299720
bytes) on disk.
- MahjongEscapeAJ.exe (1.89 MB)
- PopUninstall.exe (306.92 KB)
Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan is a program offered by the software company PopCap Games. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan". If it exists on your system the Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan program will be found automatically. After you select Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan.
8. After removing Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan by PopCap Games from your computer, we are not saying that Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan by PopCap Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:36:05.530