Mah Jong Quest
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mah Jong Quest for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mah Jong Quest from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Mah Jong Quest at http://support.wildgames.com
. Mah Jong Quest is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Mah Jong Quest folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Mah Jong Quest by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Mah Jong Quest\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Mah Jong Quest's main file takes around 1.06 MB (1107728 bytes) and is named mahjong-WT.exe.
Mah Jong Quest contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.62 MB (1701405
bytes) on disk.
- mahjong-WT.exe (1.06 MB)
- mahjong.exe (440.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (139.76 KB)
This page is about Mah Jong Quest version 025333
only. For more Mah Jong Quest versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mah Jong Quest is an application by WildTangent. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Mah Jong Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mah Jong Quest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mah Jong Quest or simply click the Search field and type in "Mah Jong Quest". The Mah Jong Quest app will be found automatically. After you click Mah Jong Quest in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mah Jong Quest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mah Jong Quest:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Mah Jong Quest\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mah Jong Quest.
8. After uninstalling Mah Jong Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mah Jong Quest which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mah Jong Quest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mah Jong Quest by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Mah Jong Quest by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mah Jong Quest supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130