Mah Jong Medley
Mah Jong Medley is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mah Jong Medley from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. You can get more details about Mah Jong Medley at http://support.wildgames.com
. Mah Jong Medley is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Mah Jong Medley directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Mah Jong Medley is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Mah Jong Medley\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Mah Jong Medley's main file takes about 2.12 MB (2218752 bytes) and is named MahJong2-WT.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Mah Jong Medley. They take about 2.28 MB (2386504
bytes) on disk.
- MahJong2-WT.exe (2.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.82 KB)
The current page applies to Mah Jong Medley version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Mah Jong Medley versions please click below:
Mah Jong Medley is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Mah Jong Medley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mah Jong Medley from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mah Jong Medley or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mah Jong Medley". The Mah Jong Medley app will be found very quickly. When you select Mah Jong Medley in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mah Jong Medley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mah Jong Medley:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Mah Jong Medley\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mah Jong Medley.
8. After removing Mah Jong Medley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mah Jong Medley that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mah Jong Medley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mah Jong Medley by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Mah Jong Medley by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mah Jong Medley supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:11:27.580