Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 from your PCWorkers Collection
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Workers Collection. More info about the program Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 can be found at http://www.workerscollection.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagniGlassPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MagniGlassPro\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MagniGlassPro.exe and it has a size of 823.00 KB (842752 bytes).
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.52 MB (1596186
bytes) on disk.
- MagnifGlassProHelper.exe (56.50 KB)
- MagniGlassPro.exe (823.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8
of Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8.
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 is a program offered by the software company Workers Collection. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8". If it is installed on your PC the Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 app will be found automatically. After you select Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.workerscollection.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MagniGlassPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8.
8. After uninstalling Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 by Workers Collection from your PC, we are not saying that Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 by Workers Collection is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magnifying Glass Pro 1.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 00:31:44.610