MagicMaze (remove only)
This page is about MagicMaze (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MagicMaze (remove only) from your computerJenkatGames
. Open here
for more information on JenkatGames. Further information about MagicMaze (remove only) can be found at www.jenkatgames.com
. MagicMaze (remove only) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicMaze folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing MagicMaze (remove only) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicMaze\MagicMaze_uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called MagicMaze.exe and it has a size of 42.51 KB (43526 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with MagicMaze (remove only). They take about 90.70 KB (92872
bytes) on disk.
- MagicMaze.exe (42.51 KB)
- MagicMaze_uninstall.exe (48.19 KB)
MagicMaze (remove only) is a program offered by JenkatGames. Some people decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove MagicMaze (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MagicMaze (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MagicMaze (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MagicMaze (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the MagicMaze (remove only) program will be found automatically. When you select MagicMaze (remove only) in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MagicMaze (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MagicMaze (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicMaze\MagicMaze_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MagicMaze (remove only).
8. After uninstalling MagicMaze (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MagicMaze (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MagicMaze (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MagicMaze (remove only) by JenkatGames from your computer, nor are we saying that MagicMaze (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MagicMaze (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:47:37.550