This page contains detailed information on how to remove MagicCamera 8.8.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MagicCamera 8.8.3 from your computerShiningMorning Inc.
. More data about ShiningMorning Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.shiningmorning.com
to get more data about MagicCamera 8.8.3 on ShiningMorning Inc.'s website. MagicCamera 8.8.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall MagicCamera 8.8.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MagicCamera 8.8.3's primary file takes about 8.72 MB (9146608 bytes) and its name is MagicCamera.exe.
MagicCamera 8.8.3 contains of the executables below. They take 10.02 MB (10501539
bytes) on disk.
- MagicCamera.exe (8.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- InstallDrv.exe (156.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.8.3
of MagicCamera 8.8.3. Click on the links below for other MagicCamera 8.8.3 versions:
MagicCamera 8.8.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MagicCamera 8.8.3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MagicCamera
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera\data\agent.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera\data\cv_license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera\data\haarcascades\haarcascade_frontalface_alt.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera\data\haarcascades\haarcascade_profileface.xml
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept\MainConcept MP4 Demultiplexer\MagicCamera.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept\MainConcept MPEG Demultiplexer\MagicCamera.exe
MagicCamera 8.8.3 is a program marketed by the software company ShiningMorning Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove MagicCamera 8.8.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MagicCamera 8.8.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MagicCamera 8.8.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "MagicCamera 8.8.3". The MagicCamera 8.8.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click MagicCamera 8.8.3 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MagicCamera 8.8.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MagicCamera 8.8.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.shiningmorning.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MagicCamera 8.8.3.
8. After removing MagicCamera 8.8.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MagicCamera 8.8.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MagicCamera 8.8.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MagicCamera 8.8.3 by ShiningMorning Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MagicCamera 8.8.3 by ShiningMorning Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MagicCamera 8.8.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:03:22.650