You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MagicCamera 8.5.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall MagicCamera 8.5.0 from your systemShiningMorning Inc.
. You can read more on ShiningMorning Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software MagicCamera 8.5.0 can be seen at http://www.shiningmorning.com
. MagicCamera 8.5.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MagicCamera 8.5.0. The program's main executable file is named MagicCamera.exe and occupies 8.33 MB (8736688 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in MagicCamera 8.5.0. They take 9.09 MB (9531664
bytes) on disk.
- MagicCamera.exe (8.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.92 KB)
- devsetup.exe (84.42 KB)
This page is about MagicCamera 8.5.0 version 8.5.0
MagicCamera 8.5.0 is a program offered by ShiningMorning Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove MagicCamera 8.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MagicCamera 8.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MagicCamera 8.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MagicCamera 8.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the MagicCamera 8.5.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MagicCamera 8.5.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MagicCamera 8.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MagicCamera 8.5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.shiningmorning.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiningMorning\MagicCamera\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MagicCamera 8.5.0.
8. After removing MagicCamera 8.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MagicCamera 8.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MagicCamera 8.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MagicCamera 8.5.0 by ShiningMorning Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MagicCamera 8.5.0 by ShiningMorning Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MagicCamera 8.5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 13:43:03.363