Magic of Christmas
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Magic of Christmas for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Magic of Christmas from your PCARIUX
. Further information on ARIUX can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ariux.com/
if you want to read more on Magic of Christmas on ARIUX's web page. Magic of Christmas is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Carlton Books\Magic of Christmas folder, subject to the user's option. Magic of Christmas's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Carlton Books\Magic of Christmas\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.81 MB (5046272 bytes) on disk and is named DFusionHomePlayer.exe.
Magic of Christmas contains of the executables below. They take 15.62 MB (16379528
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (186.24 KB)
- DFusion@HomePlayerSetup.exe (10.56 MB)
- DFusionHomePlayer.exe (4.81 MB)
- uninstall.exe (67.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Magic of Christmas.
Magic of Christmas is an application by the software company ARIUX. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Magic of Christmas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Magic of Christmas from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Magic of Christmas or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic of Christmas". The Magic of Christmas app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Magic of Christmas in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Magic of Christmas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic of Christmas:
- The publisher is: http://www.ariux.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Carlton Books\Magic of Christmas\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Magic of Christmas.
8. After removing Magic of Christmas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic of Christmas that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magic of Christmas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Magic of Christmas by ARIUX from your computer, we are not saying that Magic of Christmas by ARIUX is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic of Christmas supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 17:06:08.427