You can find below details on how to uninstall Magic Tea for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Magic Tea from your computerMy World My Apps Ltd.
. Further information on My World My Apps Ltd. can be seen here
. Further information about Magic Tea can be seen at http://www.allgameshome.com/
. Usually the Magic Tea application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Magic Tea folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Magic Tea\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Magic Tea. Magic Tea.exe is the Magic Tea's main executable file and it occupies around 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk.
Magic Tea is comprised of the following executables which take 1.38 MB (1442586
bytes) on disk:
- engine.exe (604.00 KB)
- Magic Tea.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Magic Tea version 1.0
Magic Tea is an application released by the software company My World My Apps Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Magic Tea is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Magic Tea from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Magic Tea or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Tea". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Tea app will be found automatically. When you click Magic Tea in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Magic Tea, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic Tea:
- The software company is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Magic Tea\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Magic Tea.
8. After removing Magic Tea, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Tea which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic Tea with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Tea by My World My Apps Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Magic Tea by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic Tea supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 08:57:32.290