Magic Photo Editor 6.8
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Magic Photo Editor 6.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Magic Photo Editor 6.8 from your systemPhoto Editor Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Photo Editor Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.picget.net
to get more data about Magic Photo Editor 6.8 on Photo Editor Software, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Photo Editor directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Magic Photo Editor 6.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Photo Editor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. MagicPhoto.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.48 MB (5751296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Magic Photo Editor 6.8. They take about 6.30 MB (6601482
bytes) on disk.
- all.picget.products-patch.exe (172.50 KB)
- MagicPhoto.exe (5.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This data is about Magic Photo Editor 6.8 version 6.8
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Magic Photo Editor 6.8 from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Magic Photo Editor 6.8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Photo Editor
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Magic Photo Editor
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Photo Editor\help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Photo Editor\MagicPhoto.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Photo Editor\main\defaultmask.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Photo Editor\main\mainb.jpg
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic Photo Editor_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic Photo Editor_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic Photo Editor_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic Photo Editor_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic Photo Editor_is1\UninstallString
Magic Photo Editor 6.8 is an application released by the software company Photo Editor Software, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Magic Photo Editor 6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Magic Photo Editor 6.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Magic Photo Editor 6.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Magic Photo Editor 6.8". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Photo Editor 6.8 program will be found very quickly. After you click Magic Photo Editor 6.8 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Magic Photo Editor 6.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic Photo Editor 6.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.picget.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Photo Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Photo Editor 6.8.
8. After removing Magic Photo Editor 6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Photo Editor 6.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magic Photo Editor 6.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Photo Editor 6.8 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Magic Photo Editor 6.8 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic Photo Editor 6.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:27:16.920