Magic Memory Optimizer v126.96.36.1995
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v188.8.131.525 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v184.108.40.2065 from your computerBitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on BitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc.. Usually the Magic Memory Optimizer v220.127.116.115 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Memory Optimizer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Magic Memory Optimizer v18.104.22.1685 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Memory Optimizer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3705344 bytes) on disk and is titled MagicMemoryOptimizer.exe.
The executables below are part of Magic Memory Optimizer v22.214.171.1245. They take about 4.17 MB (4374282
bytes) on disk.
- MagicMemoryOptimizer.exe (3.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to Magic Memory Optimizer v126.96.36.1995 version 188.8.131.525
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v184.108.40.2065:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v220.127.116.115:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Memory Optimizer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Magic Memory Optimizer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Memory Optimizer\borlndmm.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Memory Optimizer\Config\black.lst
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Memory Optimizer\Config\config.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Memory Optimizer\Config\smart.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic Memory Optimizer_is1
Magic Memory Optimizer v18.104.22.1685 is a program marketed by the software company BitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v22.214.171.1245 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Magic Memory Optimizer v126.96.36.1995 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Magic Memory Optimizer v188.8.131.525 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Memory Optimizer v184.108.40.2065". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Memory Optimizer v220.127.116.115 app will be found automatically. When you click Magic Memory Optimizer v18.104.22.1685 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Magic Memory Optimizer v22.214.171.1245, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Memory Optimizer v126.96.36.1995.
8. After uninstalling Magic Memory Optimizer v188.8.131.525, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Magic Memory Optimizer v184.108.40.2065 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magic Memory Optimizer v220.127.116.115 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Magic Memory Optimizer v18.104.22.1685 by BitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Magic Memory Optimizer v22.214.171.1245 by BitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Magic Memory Optimizer v126.96.36.1995 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:09:10.323