Magic Lens Max 5.0
This web page is about Magic Lens Max 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Magic Lens Max 5.0 from your PCVisionSuit Software
. Open here
for more info on VisionSuit Software. More data about the application Magic Lens Max 5.0 can be seen at http://www.visionsuit.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Magic Lens Max directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Magic Lens Max 5.0 is C:\Program Files\Magic Lens Max\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called MagicLensMax.exe and its approximative size is 2.13 MB (2229760 bytes).
Magic Lens Max 5.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.79 MB (2921241
bytes) on disk.
- MagicLensMax.exe (2.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This web page is about Magic Lens Max 5.0 version 5.0
Magic Lens Max 5.0 is an application marketed by VisionSuit Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Magic Lens Max 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Magic Lens Max 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Magic Lens Max 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Lens Max 5.0". The Magic Lens Max 5.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Magic Lens Max 5.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Magic Lens Max 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Lens Max 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.visionsuit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Magic Lens Max\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Lens Max 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Magic Lens Max 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Lens Max 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Lens Max 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magic Lens Max 5.0 by VisionSuit Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Lens Max 5.0 by VisionSuit Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Lens Max 5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 16:37:09.133